Thursday, July 3, 2008

Clever Clasp


Never Fight With Another Tiny Stubborn Necklace or Bracelet Clasp Again!

Most of you have seen the Clever Clasp advertised on TV. I paid this commercial no attention when I first saw it, but my Wife zeroed in the first time she saw it.

You see, she's all the time complaining that the clasp's on her necklaces and bracelets are too small or too hard to get hooked. She has some nice pieces of jewelry that she no longer wears because the clasp are too small or just too hard to get hooked.

She relies on me to hook the clasp a lot of the time now. I have huge hands and poor eyesight. Not a combination made for dealing with tiny stubborn jewelry clasp.

She dropped me several strong hints that she wanted a set of Clever Clasp for Mothers Day. I was skeptical, however she was persistent that she had to have those magnetic jewelry clasp for Mothers Day or else. We all know that if Momma's not happy, no ones happy. Needless to say, she got a set of Clever Clasp for Mothers Day.

She absolutely loves her set, in fact she actually ordered Clever Clasp for all her necklaces and bracelets.

I believe one thing that sets Clever Clasp away from other magnetic jewelry clasp is the strength of the magnets and the durability of the clasp. I figured they'd fail or break in short order, but the Clever Clasp my wife purchased have been very durable.

Another side benefit that my Wife loves about these clasp are that they allow her to wear some of her bracelets and necklaces that were just a tad short or had broken clasp.

I've also put these on our 4 year old's play necklaces and bracelets. She was all the time running into our home Office saying "Daddy, hook my necklace!" With these magnetic clasp, she can hook her own necklaces and bracelets and I get some piece and quiet!

Don is the Webmaster at The Biggest Loser forums. He's written an in depth review of the Clever Clasp after his Wife commented that she wanted a set for Mothers Day. He felt like others had the same problems that his wife had and so he posted his review on the blog. Click here to read the Clever Clasp review.

No comments: